Sunday, November 8, 2009

Birthday Celebration for Raif Durnin

Brenda & Colby Durnin had a Birthday celebration with a twist..... it was a dress-up costume/1st birthday party for their little boy Raif. What a fun night. Steve was cousin Eddie from my favorite holiday movie "Christmas Vacation" and I was....? you guessed it a Witch. Everyone had outstanding costumes, really put some thought into it. I didn't get pictures of everyone at the party, but you can see it was a really fun night.


Thanks Brenda and Colby for Hosting!!
Sarah with Paige, Me with Tallulah
Molly, Carmen and Brenda

Kate & Reagan

Kate Riley Jacobs

Daddy Sean & Little T-bee

Me here with my "Mentor Pat Witt"
I told her she should be in the "energizer bunny" costume!
Happy Birthday Pat!!!
94 Years Young!

Sean, Tallulah & Molly

Harold & Karen Witt

Steve..aka cousin Eddie

Colby, Birthday Boy Raif & mommy Brenda

Daddy Keith with Lucas (cutiest little pup)
Daddy Sean with (sweetest bee-T)
Look at all the cousins....
Keith & Sean with their babies Lucas & Tallulah

My daughter-in-laws and my grandaughters
Sarah with Paige and Molly with Tallulah

Reagan was off playing somewhere

Just adding a Witch to the mix

Harold Witt (Gangsta) & Steve (cousin Eddie)

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Woah! That’s such a mind-blowing theme. Everybody is looking so good! I can also do something like this on my daughter’s birthday. She will be turning 6 next month and I have already taken out the list of Chicago event venues to finalize one.