Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Sean "30"

Sean turned "30" on the 12th of February.
Molly rented an entire roller rink for his party.  What a blast! All his friends and family showed up to get their "Skate On"
Most everyone skated to Sean's Ipod mix and munched on pizza and goodies Molly had scattered around the room.  I even put on a pair of skates and gave it a try, I hadn't skated in maybe 15 or so years... it does come back, rusty! but it does come back. 


Sean's friend Aaron with his son Mick and Sean with Tallulah.  Love the glasses!!
Mick's mommy Brooke with Molly
Tallulah and Paige getting settled into a rolling chair to take a ride on the rink
Oh Yeah!! So much fun
Kevin Witt with daughter Charlotte
Reagan & Bailey putting on the "glow" bracelets and necklaces
 
Georgie with me...see I have proof I put on the skates
Steve gave it a try also,  he actually did good.
Laura and Lisa with Emmy
 
Terri and Brenda getting the right size
Posted by Picasa

No comments: