Sunday, September 5, 2010

August 1, 2010

Core-Rosion Products New Home
3300 E. 19th Street
Signal Hill, CA  90755

Steve and I bought our 1st piece of commercial property and moved in in August.  Wow!!! we our so thrilled to be able to have our own building.  Steve started two other business's recently, 1. BrineMaker, Inc. and 2. CRP Tank Specialties, Inc.  so we had really grown out of our little office across the street.  I wish I had video of Sean, Kurt and Aaron moving our entire warehouse and office by way of forklift crossing the street, it was really a site.. with sometimes things slipping off and crashing into the street (thank God those were the items we didn't plan on keeping).. It has been a total "office family" experience!!  even Angela and Barry stayed over in Long Beach the weekend we really "busted a move"  Thank you to everyone involved!!!  I will have "Before" and "After" pictures up on my Blog soon!

No comments: