Saturday, May 22, 2010

Disneyland May 20, 2010

Sarah and I took the girls to Disneyland to enjoy the last month of our "Annual Pass". We had a total blast... the 1st thing we did was fill my traditional craving for the "fritters" that I can't live without, so we hiked to just outside the "Pirates of the Caribbean" for the best "fritters" on earth!!!!
Then mushed to Princess Paradise, just outside "Toon Town" where we indulged the girls in a little face painting and waiting in a line for about 1 1/2 hours to see the princess's and have their picture taken. It was well worth it!! the girls always love it and I melt watching them interact with them.. The day was spectacular!!! I love behaving like a kid, I guess that is my privilege as their grandmother or "Nani"


table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" bgcolor="#ffffff">Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Disneyland..May 2010Create your own scrapbook - Powered by SmileboxThis digital scrapbooking design customized with Smilebox

No comments: