Tuesday, September 2, 2008

KiKi goes to College






Eighteen years ago a very sweet little blonde girl was born, her name is Krista (KiKi) Hertzog. My best bud "Kim" and I took KiKi up to St. Mary's College the week of August the 25th. She is the 4th and the last of the Hertzog children to leave for college and I have had the awesome privilege and complete honor to have experienced the journey with Kimmy on all 4 occasions!! This one however was the toughest on me. The last is always the hardest, especially when you've known her since she was born! Getting her situated into her dorm and attending Parent Orientation were top priority's for the trip, but we did take time out to have really nice talks over great dinners and even do a little shopping, (my favorite pastime).. Good luck KiKi .. I love you as my own!! xoxo

No comments: